Health & Safety
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Due to the ever-evolving situation surrounding COVID-19, we will continue to update our Health and Safety Protocols throughout the season. Guidelines for Hedwig and the Angry Inch, are below!
Hedwig and the Angry Inch:
In an effort to create the safest possible environment for live theatre to be enjoyed by our community, Cardinal Stage is instituting the following health and safety policies at all performances of Hedwig and the Angry Inch (June 9 – 26):
- All patrons are required to provide proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID-19 test.
- Vaccinated patrons must provide proof of vaccination in the form of a physical card, a photo of their card, an electronic certification from the state, or a verified app (i.e. Bindle) that matches their photo ID. Where applicable, the second vaccine dose must be dated at least 14 days prior to the show. Booster shots are welcome, but not required.
- Unvaccinated patrons must present a negative test receipt from an official testing site dated within 48 hours of the event. The receipt must include the name of the testing facility and the patron’s full name, matching their photo ID. Children do not need to present ID.
- For Thursday evenings (6/9, 6/16, 6/23) and our Saturday Matinee (6/25 at 4pm): Seating capacity will be reduced (to approximately 60%) and masks will be required. Medical grade masks (surgical or N95) are recommended.
- For all other performances: Seating will be sold at full capacity, masks encouraged.
Additionally, HVAC upgrades have been made to bring the Waldron into compliance with current industry standards for ventilation in performing arts venues, promoting more air circulation and better filtration.
If you are ordering tickets for someone else, please make sure that they are fully aware of these policies.
What if I don’t have a vaccine card?
If you don’t have the physical card, you can show a photo of your card or an electronic certification from the state. If you don’t have either of these, you can get another copy of your vaccination card online through Indiana’s COVID-19 vaccination portal.
Are booster shots required?
No, booster shots are not required, but they are welcome.
What negative COVID-19 test will you accept?
Any negative result (molecular, PCR, or antigen) that was administered by an official testing center. For more information on where to find a test in our area, visit https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/covid-19-testing-information/
How do I schedule a COVID-19 vaccine?
If you are a Hoosier, just visit https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/ for information about scheduling your FREE COVID-19 vaccine.
What if I forget my proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results?
Unfortunately you will not be admitted. We suggest you use your phone to take a photo of your vaccine card or save your negative test result as a back-up. You can always delete it after the event if you are concerned about having a digital copy.
I was vaccinated in another country where other vaccines have been approved, such as Astrazeneca, will I be allowed to attend the event?
As long as you have proof of vaccination and are considered fully vaccinated, you will be admitted.
How will vaccines and negative test results be verified?
The Cardinal Stage box office staff will be verifying your documentation before you are able to enter the performance space. Please plan to arrive 15-30 minutes early. If you have your valid documentation ready, the line will move quickly!
Will children be allowed to attend these events?
Yes, if the child can comply with the policies outlined above. We understand many of our younger patrons don’t have photo IDs; if a minor is accompanied by a vaccinated/negative-testing adult, the adult may verify the child’s identity.
Please note: Hedwig and the Angry Inch is recommended for mature audiences.
Do you have a different question?
If your question is not answered here, please call us at (812) 336-9300, Monday-Friday 12-5pm.
21/22 Season Attendance Waiver:
Due to the nature of COVID-19 (coronavirus), there is a risk associated with attending a group gathering of any kind. Please note that you are attending all Cardinal Stage performances at your own risk. Upon purchasing tickets, you and your party agree that you all waive and release Cardinal Stage from any and all liability related directly or indirectly to contracting COVID-19 (coronavirus) or any other related illness or disease. Thank you for your understanding and support. Please share this waiver with those in your party before attending a performance.