Tickets and Memberships can be purchased online!* The physical Cardinal Stage Box Office is currently closed, but all staff members are working remotely. If you have any questions or need help with your online order, feel free to end us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Box Office at (812) 336-9300.
* Online and phone orders include a $2 per ticket convenience fee
Ticket Delivery Options
If tickets are purchased online or over the phone, then there are two easy ways to get your tickets:
- Choose Will Call and your tickets will be waiting for you 1-hour prior to curtain at the theatre, or you can pick them up at the Cardinal Stage Box Office up to 48 hours prior to the show.
- Choose the “mail it to you” option and we will mail your tickets to your home. There is a $3.95 charge for this service. Please allow 5-7 business days for mailing.
Refund, Exchange, & Donation Policy
- Cardinal Stage does not offer refunds on previously purchased tickets.
- Members (aka Season Ticket Holders): May exchange tickets at no cost. Learn more about about the benefits of subscribing to the Cardinal season.
- Single Ticket Buyers: May exchange tickets for another performance of the same show at a $2 per ticket fee. An additional upgrade fee may apply.
- Allow at least 2 business days to process any exchange. Exchanges are subject to availability and must be handled by Cardinal Stage Box Office staff.
- The total of any unused ticket purchase may be donated back to Cardinal Stage.