- Purchase tickets online*
- Call Cardinal Stage Box Office (812.336.9300)*
- Buy in-person at one of two locations:
- Cardinal Stage Box Office (900 S Walnut St) for ALL SHOWS
- Buskirk-Chumley Theater Box Office (114 E Kirkwood Ave) for the HOLIDAY SHOW ONLY
- At the theatre one hour before curtain (as available)
* Online and phone orders include a $2 per ticket convenience fee.
Box Office Hours: Monday – Friday from 12 – 5pm
Ticket Delivery Options
If tickets are purchased online or over the phone, then there are two easy ways to get your tickets:
- Choose Will Call and your tickets will be waiting for you 1-hour prior to curtain at the theatre, or you can pick them up at the Cardinal Stage Box Office up to 48 hours prior to the show.
- Choose the “mail it to you” option and we will mail your tickets to your home. There is a $3.95 charge for this service. Please allow 5-7 business days for mailing.
Refund, Exchange & Donation Policy
- Cardinal Stage does not offer refunds on previously purchased tickets.
- Subscribers (aka Season Ticket Holders): May exchange tickets at no cost. Learn more about about the benefits of subscribing to the Cardinal season.
- Single Ticket Buyers: May exchange tickets for another performance of the same show at a $2 per ticket fee. An additional upgrade fee may apply.
- Allow at least 2 business days to process any exchange. Exchanges are subject to availability and must be handled by Cardinal Stage Box Office staff.
- The total of any unused ticket purchase may be donated back to Cardinal Stage.
Call 812.336.9300 or visit the Cardinal Stage Box Office (900 S Walnut St) during regular business hours: M – F, 9 – 5pm to process any exchange or donation.