Ticket purchases cover less than half of what it costs to produce everything you see on stage. When you give to Cardinal Stage, you can be assured that your generosity is supporting:
- Quality & Professionalism. High-quality live theatre featuring professional paid actors, designers, technicians and more.
- Value. We offer a variety of ticket options to meet the needs of our patrons. Through season subscription packages, Ticket Flex Packages, group rates, or Community Access Tickets, we offer affordable tickets for any budget.
- Inclusion. At all our venues, we provide wheelchair accessibility, audio enhancement, and any other accommodations necessary for our patrons to have access and enjoy live theatre. We also distribute thousands of free and reduced-price tickets each season to students and families who need them most.
- IUCU Education Initiative. Education and outreach efforts that support thousands of students served by over 30 special student-only matinees each year.
- Community Impact. We aim to be a positive community partner and neighbor. Partnering with dozens of local businesses and nonprofits each year, we employ nearly 400 individuals throughout our season and bring 25,000+ patrons into downtown Bloomington annually to shop, dine, and support local business.
- Unforgettable Experiences. It’s important to us that our patrons have the best possible experience, from the time they purchase a ticket until they leave the performance.